|resources:||Home Change Log Source Bugs Mailing List|
- you can also download forward from amo
- this project has been downloaded from mozdev 1388 times
The Forward Extension adds Inline / As Attachment option to the Thunderbird Forward Button and Message context menus. It allows you to more easily choose how to forward your message, and switch between forwarding inline and as attachment.
Bug 508250 was Fixed in Thunderbird 24.0, incorporating a lot of functionality of this extension in standard Thunderbird. This makes this extension mostly obsolete.
The main features this extension now offers, are that when you have more than one message selected and press the Mail Toolbar Forward button or the Mail Forward key (Ctrl+L), the messages are forwarded as attachments. The extension also offers you the choice between forwarding inline and as attachment when creating filters.
The developer of this add-on asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
To install the Forward Extension follow these steps:
- Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
- Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- Restart Mozilla Thunderbird after successful installation
Works with: Mozilla Thunderbird: 1.5 – 47.0a2
Header Forward Button
Toolbar Forward Button
Forward As Context Menu
I did not invent the feature to Forward Inline. This is a standard feature of Thunderbird, which can be configured through the field "Forward Messages" under "Tools → Options → Composition → General".
This feature has always been available in the main menu "Message → Forward As". My extension just adds this feature to the Forward button and Message context menus, making it more easily accessible.
|Onno Ekker||oeekker||Project Owner|